And yes, our client is hiring in the corona economy / COVID-19 economy. We recognize this is a stressful time for everyone, including you, and we want to try to make things as easy and transparent as possible. During this time we are keeping regular, open, and honest communication with our clients, getting answers to questions on their hiring process, offer process, and onboarding process. We are happy to share this information with you during informational conversations and answer any additional questions you have.
Ready to learn more?
Our California insurance client is seeking Actuarial and Data Analysts of all levels to join its growing team. This role can be remote from CA, NV, WA, OR, or AZ.
In this role you will support the company’s pricing, reserving, and analytics efforts.
- Develop and implement large actuarial projects with a high-level of freedom and responsibility
- Employ good business judgement when needed, including finding and solving complicated business problems and communicating your findings to company leadership
- Be a thought leader on your team with the freedom to pursue new ideas and change the status quo
- Communicate quantitative information that is easily understood across various business functions and improve processes
- Candidates should have a minimum of 1-3 years of actuarial/ data analytics experience
- Advanced knowledge in R, Python or SQL, Excel, VBA
- Predictive Modeling Experience
- Completion of several Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) exams
You will really impress us if you:
- Have strong data visualization knowledge and have worked with Tableau
- Have your Associate Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS)
- Have your Masters degree
Click HERE to apply
Galecki Search Associates is a boutique search firm offering a customer-centric, bespoke recruitment experience to actuaries, data scientists, analytics professionals, and to those that hire them. Contact us at email@example.com or 844.425.3254 / 844.GALECKI.