And yes, our client is hiring in the corona economy / COVID-19 economy. We recognize this is a stressful time for everyone, including you, and we want to try to make things as easy and transparent as possible. During this time we are keeping regular, open, and honest communication with our clients, getting answers to questions on their hiring process, offer process, and onboarding process. We are happy to share this information with you during informational conversations and answer any additional questions you have.
Ready to learn more?
Our client is on a mission to help people achieve peace of mind related to promised future streams of income. Working with some of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the US, they provide specialized product designs to help people protect what they’ve earned. They are built on a foundation of innovation and creativity, which allows them to proactively solve complex financial concerns in new and inventive ways.
In this role you will focus on driving sales of annuities in collaboration with our client’s Brokerage General Agent (BGA) partners. You will be responsible for proactively creating a valuable advisor experience that will further develop existing relationships and build new ones. Your goal is to help agents describe the products with certainty and confidence, while promoting the company’s brand and increasing market awareness.
- You will partner with the management team to develop and execute territory sales plans
- You will cultivate new annuity sales opportunities and further develop existing financial advisor relationships
- You will coordinate and execute territory marketing campaigns, call campaigns, and other sales activities that drive territory growth
- Using proven sales and marketing resources, you will increase annuity market share
- You will track, document and report key sales metrics
- You will provide reactive sales support on incoming calls, as the subject matter expert on the company’s annuity solutions
- You will take accountability for outstanding issues in territory until resolution is reached
- You are self-motivated with a proven track record of exceeding performance expectations
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and territory management skills
- You have thorough knowledge of annuity product offerings gained through previous experience
- You are able to maintain business relationships through high levels of sales and service support
- You hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher education institution or have equivalent work experience
- You have at least one (1) year of comparable annuity / life wholesaling experience, 3-5 years preferred
- You must hold or obtain state Life Insurance licenses in all necessary states
Unique Aspects of this Position:
- Aggressive performance bonus opportunities
- Aggressive advancement opportunities
- Direct interaction with management team
- Remote opportunities available
Click HERE to apply