Data Scientist, Small Business Insurance
Our Philadelphia-area client is looking for a Data Scientist to join its new team to reinvent the company’s approach to underwriting through technology. This team has been given a lot of latitude to approach this problem the way they want. There is tons of support from the executive team, and a lot of resources are being put behind this team.
- You will be responsible for building pricing models for core commercial lines of business.
- You will work with your team to automate the underwriting functions using modern data science techniques.
- You will get to build new models while working to improve the existing models.
- You will be instrumental in building out the data infrastructure and architecture.
- You will get to work with internal and external data sources.
- You will be successful in this role if you have at least 2–3 solid years of data science or analytics experience along with at least 1 year of property & casualty (P&C) insurance experience.
- Proficiency in Python or R is required with Python the preferred language.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with Hadoop environment.
Experience in machine learning and traditional predictive modeling techniques like GLMs.
Click HERE to inquire or submit your information below.