And yes, our client is hiring in the corona economy / COVID-19 economy. We recognize this is a stressful time for everyone, including you, and we want to try to make things as easy and transparent as possible. During this time we are keeping regular, open, and honest communication with our clients, getting answers to questions on their hiring process, offer process, and onboarding process. We are happy to share this information with you during informational conversations and answer any additional questions you have.
Ready to learn more?
Our Boston Property & Casualty Insurance client is looking for an actuary to join its growing Product Management team. In this role you will manage a team of pricing and actuarial analysts to support the pricing and related activities for its Homeowners line of business. You will be responsible for all rate filings in the states for which you are responsible, and you will assist in the development of new products. Additionally, you will monitor profitability in your states.
- You will manage and develop a team of 1-3 product and actuarial analysts who price homeowners products
- You will monitor the profitability of products in your states
- You will conduct GLMs and other multivarite models in collaboration with the predictive modeling team in support of pricing plans and rate filings
- You will participate in the product design and development process
- You will maintain and enhance your knowledge in homeowners products and across the broader competitive insurance landscape
- You should have at least five (5) years of relevant property and casualty actuarial experience, 7-8 years preferred
- You should be an Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS), FCAS preferred
- You should have at least one (1) year of managerial experience
- You should have advanced Excel skills and knowledge of programming/data query/reporting knowledge such as SQL, SAS, R, Python, Tableau, Microstrategy
- You have an analytical mindset and are able to research ideas that turn into recommendations
- You are not shy at sharing creative ideas and innovative suggestions
Click HERE to apply