And yes, our client is hiring in the corona economy / COVID-19 economy. We recognize this is a stressful time for everyone, including you, and we want to try to make things as easy and transparent as possible. During this time we are keeping regular, open, and honest communication with our clients, getting answers to questions on their hiring process, offer process, and onboarding process. We are happy to share this information with you during informational conversations and answer any additional questions you have.
Ready to learn more?
Our Boston client is seeking a Product Manager for their renters insurance and product development department. You will be a product development leader, supporting the current portfolio of renters products which includes the identification, implementation and management of new products in current and new markets. Your leadership will span coverage creation and contract development and you will need to partner cross functionally with multiple departments in order to be successful.
- You will be part of a team that identifies and creates new products and you will have the accountability for coverage and contract design
- You will analyze competitor offerings against the company’s current offering a then make recommendations on strategic direction and approach
- You consistently leverage project management techniques to drive implementation of new products and enhancements across all functional areas within the company
- You will provide product strategy, tactical execution, and prioritization recommendations to Executives
You have at least five (5) years of experience working with Renters Insurance, Contract/Coverage creation, and Product delivery as well as advanced excel skills and project management skills (including prioritization). You can operate independently and part of team in a fast paced, matrix environment. You bring positive energy and enthusiasm to your work approach.
You will really impress us if:
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with boundless creativity
- You use powerful communication paired with structured, logical thinking
- You have a graduate degree
- Tableau, SAS, R, SQL, Python experience
Click HERE to apply