And yes, our client is hiring in the corona economy / COVID-19 economy. We recognize this is a stressful time for everyone, including you, and we want to try to make things as easy and transparent as possible. During this time we are keeping regular, open, and honest communication with our clients, getting answers to questions on their hiring process, offer process, and onboarding process. We are happy to share this information with you during informational conversations and answer any additional questions you have.
Ready to learn more?
Our Seattle startup client is looking for an Senior Actuarial Analyst to join its growing team. In this role you will perform analyses in support of pricing, product design and modeling in addition to making recommendation and supporting of process improvement. You will also have the ability to coach and mentor others on your team.
- Contributing to new and existing product pricing
- Collaborating cross functionally with other departments such as underwriting and product
- Supporting state filing and related reporting
- Researching, analyzing, validating, and making recommendations within determined deadlines
- Developing reports that help management’s strategic decision making in achieving company goals and objectives
- Commitment to expanding your actuarial skillet, including the latest methods, tools and technologies in addition to industry / actuarial trends and competitive landscape
- Coach and mentor peers (actuarial analysts or other analysts)
- You have at least three (3) years of actuarial experience in an insurance environment and have passed at least four (4) Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) Exams, ACAS desired but not required
- Advanced Excel Skills (examples: Array formulas, complex multi-tab workbooks, pivot tables, visual basic macros)
- Proficiency in Programming Languages such as SAS, R, SQL, VBA
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
Click HERE to apply