Senior Actuarial Analyst, Reserving – Michigan
Our Michigan client has asked us to find a senior actuarial analyst to play a key role in its reserving department. In this role you will act as the lead reserving analyst. You will represent the department in meetings with and presentations to senior leaders. You will play an active role in mentoring the more junior members of the staff. This is a great role to help build out management skills.
Our client is a multi-line carrier located in Lansing, MI. The city is home to five major insurers, two universities, and a burgeoning tech center. Lansing is known for its natural beauty and recreational activities, such as Lansing River Trial, a biking and hiking trail approximately 13 miles long running along the Grand and Red Cedar rivers. In addition, Hawk Island park is an all-season park that features hiking, swimming, and snowboarding.
- You will preform reserve analyses on quarterly and annual bases
- You will mentor the junior members of the staff
- Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS) is strongly preferred, near associates with Exam 5 will be considered
- You should have a minimum of four (4) years of actuarial experience and two (2) years of reserving experience
- You should have the ability and desire to represent the department in presentations to senior leaders
Click HERE to inquire or submit your information below.